Friday 18 February 2011

My stupidity and Japan :)

I think I've solved my lack of inspiration issues.
Right, I'm gonna start this blog with a little story of my stupidity.
I went to log in to blog.
Nothing unusual there. Then I came to a slight technical hitch. I couldn't remember my password.
But wait that's not the stupid part.
I clicked the bit to reset my password back by having it sent to my email address.Then it happened. I got excited when i got an email.
WTF brain.
You told the website to send you an email then ACTUALLY got chuffties when you got one.
You sad sad person with a brain that's not in cohesion.
That's my clever word for today. I'm gonna illustrate that cause i can.

My paint skills are getting better even if i do say so myself.
The sad part is I have stupid incidents like this all the time.
For example I was in the pound shop last year and I actually asked how much the glow sticks were.
What a fod slap moment.
And for the uneducated the fod is a colloquial term for ones forehead.
So now one knows.
OK, the observant of you (or just the ones that bothered to read the tittle of this blog) will realise i am now going to talk about Japan.

I <3 Japan.
For several reasons.
One of these is the people are little. The average height for women is 5 foot 2 and men is 5 foot 7 1/2. Now being 5 foot 7 and having height issues (i wanna be taller) Japan is a good place for me. Id be practically giant. This would make me feel good especially when i wear heels. My boyfriend doesn't like it when I do that cause hes already smaller than me but I like it so i do it anyway.
I'm nice like that.
Another reason I like Japan is its cities are all so modern and new and shiny. Now those of you who know me now I am of the easily distracted type. That is partially the reason i blog so infrequently. So Japan being all pretty and robotty etc I would be most amused their. I'd make friends with all the shiny things and stare at the big lightly things.
Cause I'm cool like that.
Furthermore (oh look at me being all clever and connectivy) I also like Japanese food. I love pretty much all food but Japanese has to rank pretty high in my all time favourites. I like sushi, noodles, tempura... i could really go on all night.
Yum.
Omnomnom.
Now I'm hungry.
FRIDGE RAID.
Right back to Japan. I have been doing karate for over 9 years now and in case you didn't know that originated in Japan. Yet another reason I love the place.
Not like I've been.
YET.
I want to go as part of my gap year. Spend 6 moths on medical placements over there and get to spend time in FREAKING JAPAN. Like from September 2012 to March 2013.
So yeah.
Blog over.
Why are you still here?
Are yo staking me?
Wierdo :P
Just kidding my readers.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE ME BLOGGINGNESS.
Well not tuned as such since its not like a TV or radio show.
Though I think I should have my own TV show and it would be amazing. Id interview loads of amazing people like Haley Williams and do funny sketches and drama and stuff. Basically I'd give it something for everyone.
But that's I irrelevant for now. Maybe on another blog.
Hmmm *ponders*
See what I said about me being easily distracted.
Goodbye you smexy mofos :D xxx

7 comments:

  1. I like japan too :D
    And your paint skills are practically lapping mine now ;D
    LOVE YOU<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU TOO :) <3
    I read your supermicheal blog and twas amazing :)
    Btw did i miss something... The rabbit and PHIL :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my question. On your supermicheal blog on the thankyou bit it says the rabbit and her boyfriend phil :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOG AGAIN.
    You could write about the sitch in Japan. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did cause I love you :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete