Wednesday 2 November 2011

The post I'm too lazy to think of a name for so well just call it Bob :)

Heyy guys :)
First of all an apology for my lack of blogging for the last few months :/
I'm a very busy awkward giraffe lately ^^
Ive applied to university
Got my first offer today :D
But you don't care about me enough to want to know the detail on that :P
And plus I probably should tell the Internet too much detail about me
Anywayss...
I'm blogging now cause I feel guilty
And cause LOLREX just blogged
Check it out peeps :D
I'm cream crackered atm so this wont be a long or particularly good post :/
Went for a jog with the boy today cause I'm trying to be all healthy
Then had fish and chips for tea
And cake
And chocolate
OOOPPPPSSIIEEE :/
Anywayss...
I said anyways a lot
And moving swiftly on
I don't mean I'm moving on I mean i say moving swiftly on a lot too :P
But I don't think that's surprising considering in awkward giraffe
I can talk my way out of any awkward situation :P
And I'm generally socially awkward
I HATE eye contact -.-
And silences -.-
And courgettes but that more of a texture issue than a example of my social awkwardness
I mean its not often you find yourselves having to turn down courgette based hospitality
What I mean was people don't usually offer you courgette in social situations and get offended if you turn them down
Cause if they did I would be screwed
Metaphorically my dear readers :P
Sorry for that :P
Couldn't help myself :P
I think that's a sign
I think it is time for me to stop writing and get back to my chocolate orange :P
It has freaking popping candy in it :D :D :D
BEST
THING
EVER!!!
Sorry that the thread of this post is even less clear than usual :P
And it stupidly short :/
But hey ho at least you know I'm still here :)
Check out some of my older work if this is your first read its defo better :)
I like July mostestest
I shall try to blog more :)
But I've said that before -.-
TTFN lovelies :D xxx

2 comments: