Friday 11 November 2011

Le Quiz 2.0

Right I'm having le common issue atm
Bloggers blockWhich sounds quite good if you say it
BLoggers BLock
Great plosive sound :)
Try saying it people :P
This is quite annoying as I am never usually lost for words
Like EVER
Apart from when I open the posting windowmegiggy
And yes windowmegiggy is a technical term
Well anyways I've decided to get some audience participation coming in again :)
Now I've done a quiz before
You can find it at the side bar --->
Read it if you haven't :)
*INSERT SHAMELESS PLUG HERE TO GET YOU TO READ MY OLD POSTS HERE*
But.... Enter le Quiz 2.0
I don't know why but I'm liking me le's atm
Ive gone all french on yo asses
Gonna be whacking out croissants left right and centre before you know it :P
But I digress
So its gonna work like last time with doing a vague points system
But they'll be less questions so I'm expecting developed answers
No one word shiz here pwease
Tahh in advance you babes :)
And yes you are ALL babes :D
Every single one of you
^^
The questions will be bellow and you email me the answers (to awkwardgiraffeandhertravels@hotmail.co.uk)
The deadline is the 30th November :)
So you have like 2 and a half weeks :)
Here be le questions....

1, What shall your name be on this quiz?
2, Did you do my last quiz? If yes was it good? If no why ever not?
3, Are you looking forward to Christmas?
4, If you could have one wish what would it be?
5, What is your favourite mammal?
6, Explain what the first thing that comes into your head is when I say... motorcycles
7, What is the most epic superpower?
8, Whats the thing you fear most often?
9, Crisps or Chocolate?
10, If you had to chooses between having an extra finger on both hands or no nose which would you choose?
11, Given your opinion on modern societies opinion on beauty?
12, Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
13, Will it bother you that I am having 13 questions?

Its nearly midnight
I be sleepy
*YAWNS*
Night night readers :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment